Friday, March 17, 2006

Exciting Day for the G's




This is an exciting day in our house. Not only is it St Patty's Day (luck of the Irish) but...WE HAVE OUR OWN BLOG NOW. I feel so "with the times" now. There is work to be done on this blog to create the most "asthetically pleasing" experience but for now, the basic set up will do. Today we are all thinking good lucky thoughts. My good thought for the day (and the year for that matter) is I will beat breast cancer!!! So please join me in that good thought for the day and let's all believe this together.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine Parra said...

We're all with you Nihol. We love you and we know you WILL Beat this thing.

10:23 AM  
Blogger JOANELLE said...

YOUR STRENGTH CONTINUES TO AMAZE ME AND I KNOW WITH ALL MY HEART YOU WILL BEAT BREAST CANCER. KEEP ON KEEPING ON....LOVE YOU SIS

11:08 AM  
Blogger Hothousemomma said...

welcome to the blog-o-sphere. It may suck you in. You are going to beat the beast. We'll all give it the finger when it is gone. I am curently giving the beast the finger, but more!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Hey Nichol, just wanted to stop by and say you are in my thoughts and prayers!
love ya Aimee Hunt
Deanna's sis

10:41 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are so special to me, what a wonderful friend you are and have always been. Even with this monster on your shoulders you still find the time to let me lean on you. And that's just you being Nic. I miss you and you are in my thoughts daily. What a true strong person you are. Please take care and continue to be strong.

Love you Deanna

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics