Friday, March 17, 2006

Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends






Do you ever sit and think about how lucky you are to have friends? I realized how lucky I was when I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 33 just 7 months ago. Today I honor 2 special women in my life. Each friend brings something different to my life. I have one friend that we go way back, all the way to highschool. We were the type that drove to a local "beach" (more like a secret fishing hole) in the summer (did I mention everyday we would do this) to work on our tans. We are now both wives and mothers of 2 wonderful children and we are better friends then ever. She is so special to me and I don't know what I would do without her friendship. She has been such a wonderful support to me and words can not express how thankful I am to have her in my life. She makes me laugh and I know I can count on her for anything. I love our friendship and when I think of all the memories we have I smile. Another friend that I honor today is a friend I have had for about 8 years. This friend makes me laugh and has a way of always putting others first and really letting you know you are cared for. She has so many wonderful traits, she is the best gift giver as she puts so much thought into everything she gives, she is a great listener, and she is an amazing person that I really look up to as the standard of just a wonderful soul. I feel like I have known her forever. She is truly a blessing and I am so happy we are great friends. These 2 special women win my "friends of the year" award and I only hope I can be to them what they are to me, a TRULY GREAT FRIEND! I honor you both and thank you with all my heart for everything, I love you guys!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

This entry-just made my day!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics