Friday, March 17, 2006

Family

I am posting a lot today to let people know what I have been feeling etc....They say I am a "private" person so I am turning over a new leaf and laying it all out there for everyone to read. My family is the best. My children make me smile and laugh everyday. I love to give my husband a hard time just because I am a brat like that but that is what keeps life exciting, right??? My mom is one of my best friends. She has been such a huge help to me and my family and I can not thank her enough for her support and love. My sister is also one of my best friends. Talk about a strong women. I think she is the best and quite a blessing in my life. I mean how do you really show people how much they mean to you? I don't think I have discovered the ultimate symbol of gratitude but if my family reads this I hope they will get a sense of how much they all really mean to me and how truly grateful and lucky I am to have such an amazing family and this goes for more then just my immediate family but this goes for my extended family as well, aunts, great aunts, cousins, grandparents, in laws, friends, every single one of you. When life gets rough it really makes you look and see just how much people have done for you and how important it is to make sure they all know they mean more then the world to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Feeling more then lucky today
Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends
Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics