Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hotel Motel, Much Better Then The Holiday Inn




Monday night Vince and I will head out to my sister and brother in laws house for a sleep over before our trip to Stanford. This is the best part of being treated at Stanford, I get to stay with my sister at her 5+ star accomodations. We get to visit with them for a little while which is wonderful and then off to get some rest before heading out in the morning to treatment. These visits bring me back to my childhood, my sis and I shared a room and would (most of the time) tell one another good night and giggle about things before falling asleep. Here we are 30+ years later still giggling about things and then saying goodnight to each other (however not sharing a room anymore). Laughter is the best treatment and so therapeutic and I love laughing with my sis, brother in law, and Vince I mean what hotel would come with this great company, I can't think of 1. Thanks to Sis and Kev for the best accomodations in Cali!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

How sweet. I want a sister. Thinking of you today.
Love,
Rebecca

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Beautiful People
Family
Feeling more then lucky today
Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends
Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics