Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One More Down

Well one more treatment down and who knows how many to go. Vince and I spent the day at Stanford yesterday and all in all everything went well. I am feeling pretty good today just a little tired. I am getting excited for this weekend. I have plans to go with 2 of my bestest buds to tea on Saturday which will be fun. Vince and the girls may drive down to the Bay Area with me to hang out with Vince's best bud David. I am hoping to see my niece and nephew this weekend too. I have not seen them since President's Day weekend and I miss them!!! It's so much fun to have them come visit so hopefully they will be able to make it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

-yay- This will be fun. Hope you get to see the kids!
Luv,
me

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Hotel Motel, Much Better Then The Holiday Inn
Beautiful People
Family
Feeling more then lucky today
Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends
Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics