Monday, March 27, 2006

Great Weekend




I had the best weekend. I went to tea with my 2 great friends on Saturday which was lots of fun and my niece and nephew were here visiting as well. They are so much fun and Shelby loves to play with her cousins. On a not so great note....Shelby had to have a tooth pulled today....poor thing!! This is a tooth that she had a filling on and it turns out there was an infection so today they had to pull the baby tooth. I think the tooth fairy will leave her lots of cash for being so brave today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

what a cute picture! Red hat society!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

One More Down
Hotel Motel, Much Better Then The Holiday Inn
Beautiful People
Family
Feeling more then lucky today
Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends
Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics