Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good Times




I drove to Livermore Wednesday to have lunch with some of my previous co-workers/friends. I had such a wonderful time. What a wonderful group of women. We talked and most importantly laughed and discussed who's watching what reality program, who thinks the kids (and parents) on Super Nanny are out of their mind, who thinks Chris on AI is the best contestant ever (oh wait, maybe that's just my opinion) all the important stuff in life...Haaaa It was so much fun and we ate some great food too. I truly love these women, they have such a way of making one feel special and it means so much to me that they would take time out of their day to spend some time with me. Thank you all so much and I am looking forward to getting together again, soon!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

you are so right. Not just co-workers but awesome women. You must be special :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Great Weekend
One More Down
Hotel Motel, Much Better Then The Holiday Inn
Beautiful People
Family
Feeling more then lucky today
Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends
Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics