Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Girl


Sydney making a wish


She lovves her new mermaid Barbie


Shelby reading her card to Sydney


The girls with my Great and their Great Great Uncle

I am a little late in posting this but Sydney celebrated her 5th birthday on Monday. I am still in denial that my baby is 5 years old already. We had a little cake for her and I am still trying to get a tea party planned with her classmates but at the rate I am going it will probably be her 6th birthday when that happens. As you can see from the photos, she was very happy with her gifts, she loves everything!!

Yesterday the girls and I drove to visit my Great Aunt and Uncle and my cousin. We had such a nice visit with them as always. I have so many great memories growing up, they have always been so good to me and my uncle even use to babysit me every once in awhile when I was little. He still remembers that and we talk about it when I visit. The girls really enjoy visiting with them too and are always sad when we have to leave. I sure wish we lived closer!! My uncle will be celebrating is 86th birthday on the 18th of this month so happy birthday Uncle Tony, we love you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

Happy Birthday Sydney...!!!
xoxo

4:59 PM  
Blogger sis143 said...

such cute pictures can't wait to see you all Saturday xoxo

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Amazing Strength and Determination
Big Smooches
7 Times, But Who's Counting?
Camp Out
Dot to Dot
Back To School
Running Behind
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
The Graduates
Betsy Ross and Luzena Wilson

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics