Wednesday, August 20, 2008

7 Times, But Who's Counting?

He came up to the fence just to say "hi" to the small group that had gathered, such a nice guy!! The girls and I in our matching Daughtry shirts that I made Us with the band, what a moment!!! Lead Singer for Lifehouse Well I took Shelby and my niece to a concert to see none other then DAUGHTRY...haaa.We actually saw Lifehouse and a couple other bands of which I had never heard of. We had VIP tickets for Daughtry so we got to meet the guys and get our picture taken with them. I can't even remember what I said to them because I was so star struck and soaking in all the hugs we got from each of them. So not much to write but I do have tons of pictures. We were in the second or third row off to the side a little so we had a great view and I might add, my ears are still ringing. I tried to pick out my favoirte pictures of the 100 that I took. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Oh, and one more thing, I think I have officially converted my niece and daughter to Daughtry stalkers oops, I mean Daughtry fans. More Chris, love that smile Shelby watching the concert

3 Comments:

Blogger sis143 said...

I Love all your photo's especially the ones of you and the girls and then the whole ban so great! Of course Daughtry looks quite nice in his solo photo's too heee xoxoxo

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

YOU GOT TO MEET THE BAND????
You are soooo lucky...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Dolores said...

What great pictures and you are an
official groupy now, since you got
to get a picture of you with the band!!! I am impressed........

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Camp Out
Dot to Dot
Back To School
Running Behind
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
The Graduates
Betsy Ross and Luzena Wilson
Caterpillars and Butterflies
The Troopers
Happiness and Hope

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics