Tuesday, May 23, 2006

She's So Inspiring

BEFORE
AFTER

One of my great friends that participated in the Komen walk with me felt inspired to do more after the walk. She has very curly hair, so curly that I can remember in high school she would put a scrunchie in the bottom of her hair and pull on the ends to try and straighten it and make it longer. People like me with very straight hair don't always realize how long a curly haired persons hair actually is until you pull it straight. I am so happy to post that my friend made a decision this last weekend to do that something more. She decided to cut 10 inches off her hair and donate it to Locks of Love. Isn't that wonderful. See why I say I have the best friends, today I say, "Way to go Dee!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Wow- I wish my hair would stretch to 10 inches! Deanna, you should feel really good. You just made someone really happy by donating your locks.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

My Boys
Must Celebrate
Pics From The Komen Race
Waiting On Pictures
Something Nice to Look At
Very Disappointed
News and Excitement
Headstands
Happy Endings
Walking for a CURE

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics