Thursday, May 11, 2006

Very Disappointed

I am SOOOO upset that Chris Daughtry is no longer on American Idol. Can I just say he was wonderful in my eyes and I absolutely LOVED hearing him sing. I really hope he pursues his dream because I would definately buy his CD in a heartbeat. I found a website that has all of his performances available to listen to and I just keep listening to them over and over. I loved that guy, there is no reason for me to even continue watching the show....I guess the bright side is hopefully he will get picked up very soon by a label and not have to be under the AI contract but still, I will miss seeing him twice a week. Part of me thinks America really isn't the ones deciding who stays and who goes, I think it could be "rigged". It may take me more then a few days to get over this one. So, if you are like me and want to keep seeing him and hearing him sing check out www.mrdaughtry.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

FIXED FIXED- I didn't see the show, but Chris D. was really good... If he isnt going to be the one, then march on yamin!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

News and Excitement
Headstands
Happy Endings
Walking for a CURE
Easter Eggs etc...
Just Hangin Out
Another Good One
Look Alikes
Where's Sydney?
Good Times

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics