Friday, May 12, 2006

Something Nice to Look At



Thought I would leave everyone with something really nice to look at for the weekend. Vince asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and for some reason I just can't say "Oh get me this or get me that" I mean it's Mother's Day not my birthday. I guess I could have told him, forget the roses, I'll take one of these instead, a little serenade from my favorite idol....Ha For some reason I don't think I'll be getting that, hummm, maybe next year.
Anyways, enough of my dreaming, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. This is our day so make it special.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I think your intitled to a lil chris.... :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Have a great mother's day and enjoy the walk with family and friends and know I am there in spirit....
I so will not be watching the AI final....No chris...I'm done!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Very Disappointed
News and Excitement
Headstands
Happy Endings
Walking for a CURE
Easter Eggs etc...
Just Hangin Out
Another Good One
Look Alikes
Where's Sydney?

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics