Sunday, June 11, 2006

Beauty School Drop Out



One of the people whose hands or feet are shown in this posting attended Beauty School, can you guess who it is? I know it's a tough call seeing what a nice paint job you are looking at on the hands and foot. I have always known that painting nails was not this persons strong skill but little did I know my youngest daughter would take after her. Actually, my daughter may still have hope since she is only 2 years old but at this stage their skills are very similar. The person who attended beauty school has this theory that one must not only paint the toe or finger nail but also all the skin around it and then just give it a few days worth of washings to come off the skin to finally look like a nice paint job. This theory has always cracked me up. My daughter does not have the same theory at this point, she just got into her sisters nail polish and decided to do her fingers and toes herself. I had to take a picture because although it was not funny at the time (hot pink polish on the carpet is not fun to get out) it is funny now, 2 days later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

holy smokes that is funny. She is right, though just rub the stuff out of lines -off in the shower.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Brooke and Brandi said...

WOW, it is simply amazing how kids seem to do the exact same thing at the exact same age. Brooke & Brandi have taken an extra liking to their paints and pens, they have done a remarkable job on our carpets! Why now? I never had to watch over them like a hawk before. Something must trigger their little minds right about now. At leasst Shelb kept it on her finger area :o)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Move Over Cindy
Isn't She Lovely
I Believe I Can Fly
Our House Guests
Much Fun In The Wilderness
She's So Inspiring
My Boys
Must Celebrate
Pics From The Komen Race
Waiting On Pictures

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics