Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Believe I Can Fly

First baby getting ready to fly

Look Mom and Dad, I made it to the rocks
Mom and Dad watch proudly from our rooftop

Don't I blend in well with the rocks




Our house guests left their nest yesterday. I was able to catch a few pics of mom and dad watching as the little ones tried out their wings. I have never been a bird fan but this dove family is too cute. Today they have been hanging around the house, I think the little ones are staying close while they practice and perfect their flying skills. I really hope they return next year. It's been so fun watching this process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Our House Guests
Much Fun In The Wilderness
She's So Inspiring
My Boys
Must Celebrate
Pics From The Komen Race
Waiting On Pictures
Something Nice to Look At
Very Disappointed
News and Excitement

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics