Sunday, June 04, 2006

Isn't She Lovely

Sis and Kev

Sis and Me and no she's not taller, it's the shoes Ha!
Shelbs and Sis

Kiss that bald head goodbye




We celebrated my sister's birthday today. I had to post a few pics from the gathering. I love my sister! I am soooo lucky to have her, she truly is a blessing and I don't know what I would do without her. She makes me laugh and we are best friends. Here's to her today, she is beautiful, smart, friendly, kind, warm hearted, funny, etc...and the best sis anyone could have. This is one reason why I am so happy to have 2 girls of my own. There is just nothing like having a sister. I look forward to the day when my girls realize what a blessing it is to have each other. They are on their way as they really do get along quite well but they are still too young to truly appreciate one another as my sister and I do. Happy Birthday Sis. I love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Happy b-day J. How cute do you look? Check out that hair.. you are going to have to get a hair cut soon!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Dolores said...

You have a summer "do" ; short and sassy..........and you look beautiful!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Brooke and Brandi said...

Here here Nichol. I too just relish the fact that the girls have each other, FOR EVER. I ask them all of the time if they know just how lucky they are to have one another, best friends for life. That is the way it should be. XOXO

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

I Believe I Can Fly
Our House Guests
Much Fun In The Wilderness
She's So Inspiring
My Boys
Must Celebrate
Pics From The Komen Race
Waiting On Pictures
Something Nice to Look At
Very Disappointed

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics