Friday, June 09, 2006

Move Over Cindy



Here's the next up and coming super model. Speaking of super models, I was referring to Cindy Crawford in my title however, has she already moved over, you don't hear much about super models anymore, why is that? I'm not complaining, personally I never saw what the big deal was anyways. I mean they are just these women that are so unnatural, 6 foot 7 inches tall (that's not normal), beautiful, skinny, looks good in anything they wear, they have the ability to walk in 6 inch heels gracefully (wait, my sis has that ability too). I don't know, they just are not your average women but maybe that's why they get the big bucks to display our new fashions that only look good on their body types. Why is it that whenever I see something cute in a magazine and then go try it on myself it is no longer "so cute" I guess I need to grow another 3 feet and loose 80 percent of my body weight. Why is it also that when a little one is chubby she looks really cute in a swimsuit? I'm chubby and I won't go anywhere near a swimsuit these days, it's soooo NOT cute that's why I had to share these pics of my little one. When she gets my age she probably won't appreciate these but I think they are sooooo adorable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Oh my, watch out JLO. Syndey looks way to cute in her bikini.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Isn't She Lovely
I Believe I Can Fly
Our House Guests
Much Fun In The Wilderness
She's So Inspiring
My Boys
Must Celebrate
Pics From The Komen Race
Waiting On Pictures
Something Nice to Look At

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics