Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hot Summer Nights



We have resorted to washing our cars in the dark because it is just too hot to do it during the day. It is supposed to heat up again this weekend to 100+ temps. I don't really enjoy the weather when it is that hot but this should be a fun weekend despite the blazing heat. A great friend of mine will be here visiting from out of state. I can't wait to see her. I have not seen her since Christmas time so it will be nice to spend some time together. Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll post some pics from our visit next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Identity Crisis
Pictures From The 4th
Fun With Family
How to Get Your Point Across
The Newest Addition
Beauty School Drop Out
Move Over Cindy
Isn't She Lovely
I Believe I Can Fly
Our House Guests

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics