Friday, July 21, 2006

She's a Con Artist

I told her to smile
I told her not to smile




As you know we have been working to potty train Sydney. We have had our good days and bad. On the bad days if she has an accident I tell her she is going to have to run around "with her booty" which means without her chonies on. Well, she originally did not like this idea so it helped convince her that she needed to let us know if she needed to go potty. I always thought she was a bright child but she is now using child psychology on me. If she "goes" in her chonies she now tells me she WANTS to run around with her booty. Uhhhhh, so much for that tactic. On to the next idea for getting her potty trained, wish us luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I love these photos. S looks different to me! I need to come visit!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

my, she looks so grown up...your girls are so pretty. Just when you think you have the upperhand on your children...they turn around and put it on you!!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Hot Summer Nights
Identity Crisis
Pictures From The 4th
Fun With Family
How to Get Your Point Across
The Newest Addition
Beauty School Drop Out
Move Over Cindy
Isn't She Lovely
I Believe I Can Fly

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics