Monday, August 07, 2006

The Itch

THEN
NOW

Today is my 7 year anniversary. My husband sent me these beautiful things today. Gotta love him for that!

I can not believe it has already been 7 years. We have been through quite a bit and accomplished a lot in this 7 year time frame.




*We bought a home
*We have 2 beautiful daughters.
*We "relocated" (pretty much goes with buying a house)
*He underwent treatment for Hodgkins Disease shortly after we were married and today he is 6 1/2 years post diagnosis and doing great, no evidence of cancer remains.
*Currently I am undergoing treatment for breast cancer and hopefully 7 years from now at our 14 year anniversary I will be reporting that I am cancer free as well.

Those are just a few of the milestones over the past 7 years. All in all we have had so many good times. No itch here, and I am looking forward to many more good times to come. Raise your glass to us today and give us a toast and your blessings for many, many more happy years to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

om.. I can't even believe it was 7 years ago. That means we were in Tahoe celebrating that long ago. Congrats. This is no small task. Also you have been through so much together!
ps way to go vinny with the flowers

4:35 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

Cheers to a beautiful couple!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Nicole! Congratulations on your anniversary! Oh just so you know this is your cousin Shirley, Auntie Tammy's oldest daughter. Good luck on the next 7years! I can't wait until we can get up there to see all of you guys again!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Who Looks Like Daddy
The Results Are In
I Could Have Sworn I Was Someplace Else
She's a Con Artist
Hot Summer Nights
Identity Crisis
Pictures From The 4th
Fun With Family
How to Get Your Point Across
The Newest Addition

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics