Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Results Are In

I am doing this dance
right now. I had a CT scan on Monday and I met with my Dr. on Tuesday. My Dr. gave me the news that one of the lesions in my liver has shrunk a little and everything else is stable. No new growth! Yippee!! I have been undergoing treatment since November 2005 and so far I have never had anything shrink. Things have been stable which isn't bad, but I am ohhhh so excited to hear that something finally shrunk. I am hoping this current treatment is my golden ticket to remission (they call it NED now which stands for no evidence of disease). Call it whatever you want, I just pray that I will hear those words of a miracle someday. Just wanted to share my good news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

this is the best news, I have heard in a long time. FINALLY! The words we have all been wanting to hear. You the most. We love you and we are by your side!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

awesome....awesome....so happy, got chills and tearing up....happy dance...spaztic dance....any kind of dance for you today....xoxoox

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

I Could Have Sworn I Was Someplace Else
She's a Con Artist
Hot Summer Nights
Identity Crisis
Pictures From The 4th
Fun With Family
How to Get Your Point Across
The Newest Addition
Beauty School Drop Out
Move Over Cindy

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics