Monday, August 07, 2006

Who Looks Like Daddy


I had to post another picture from that great wedding we went to a few weeks ago. A friend of ours just sent this to us and I think it's really cute. After looking at this picture I realized my little Sydney looks so much like her daddy. People say she looks just like me but the evidence is here, she is her daddy's girl all the way. Speaking of "her" she melted my heart the other morning. She has been waking up quite early lately (somewhere in the 6am hour). She will come lay in our bed and watch tv while I try to catch a few more minutes of sleep. Saturday morning she came into our bed and as I was "trying" to sleep she said to Dad, "I'm gonna tell mommy a secret" so she leans over, puts her little mouth right up to my ear and whispers (in the loud childish whisper), "I LOVE YOU" It was so funny and sweet. I just love my little girls to pieces, they make me smile and laugh everyday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

The kids are adorable... they both look like vinny... and you!!
I do see what you are saying tho.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

The Results Are In
I Could Have Sworn I Was Someplace Else
She's a Con Artist
Hot Summer Nights
Identity Crisis
Pictures From The 4th
Fun With Family
How to Get Your Point Across
The Newest Addition
Beauty School Drop Out

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics