Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Big Birthday Girl

Sydney gettin ready to blow out the candles

The yummy cake

My girls

Cousins, I see the resemblance



We celebrated Sydney's 3rd birthday this past weekend and the day was lots of fun. It started with most of our guests getting stuck in traffic trying to make their way to the party along with others (non guests) who were trying to head out of town for the holiday weekend. I now, not great planning on my part. Fortunately the food we ordered from a local mexican restaurant that we personally tried for the first time Friday night was wonderful and we had enough to send every guest home with some. This restaurant was recommended by a friend and she warned that they give tons of food, she wasn't kidding! The cake was also wonderful. I ordered it from a local cake shop and it really exceeded my expectations. I think everyone had a nice time and no one left hungry! I still can't believe my baby is 3 years old, man time flies. She is such a character and she makes me laugh everyday. My mom was watching her the other day and we are still polishing up on her potty training skills (we are almost completely there, ohhh so close) so my mom had told her 3 times to go to the bathroom well she proceeded to say back to my mom after telling her "no" twice, "alright crabby" Ohhh man, where does she get this stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

"alright crabby" that is hilarious...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Odds and Ends
The Itch
Who Looks Like Daddy
The Results Are In
I Could Have Sworn I Was Someplace Else
She's a Con Artist
Hot Summer Nights
Identity Crisis
Pictures From The 4th
Fun With Family

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics