Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Drum Roll Please

The scan results were GOOD!!!!!! I got my results yesterday and all areas are either stable or slightly improved, so we were very pleased to hear that. My doctor said he is not surprised that things were not drastically improved because he said the class of drugs that I am on tend to work slower and "chip away at the tumors". I will continue on the current treatment plan for 3 more cycles (3 months) and then we will scan again. So all in all it was a very good day. I was very nervous and my heart rate was up when I got there but after they told me the good news I took a big cleansing breath and felt very relieved. Thank you everyone for you continued good thoughts, prayers, encouragement, support, etc, etc, etc....I know all of my wonderful friends and family are helping me beat this monster. So, that's the update. Big smiles!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

yea! yea! yea! chip away at that beast...excellent news...so happy for you...and I love the eyes photos of your girls, really beautiful.

9:55 AM  
Blogger sis143 said...

WOOHOO You will beat this Sis you are so strong and such a wonderful person and the bestest sister ever...Love U xoxo

2:44 PM  
Blogger glenda said...

I second that WOOHOO!!

7:07 AM  
Blogger glenda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Uhm let's see, screaming from the mountain tops? that about describes it. Im so happy you are seeing results.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

These Eyes
Love Is In The Air
Double Digits Already
New Protocol
Reflections of 2007
Spelling Lesson
I Got Scrooged
A Little Christmas Cheer
Joy and Excitement
Happy Birthday To Her

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics