Monday, December 17, 2007

Spelling Lesson

Isn't he sweet
The girls and their kitty










Sydney has been into sounding words out and asking how to spell them or telling me what letter they start with. Well, lasy night Sydney was sounding out the word SIT, so she says, "Mom, SIT starts with S" and I say, "yes" and then she says how do you spell it and I say, "SIT" and then she asks "Is there an H in it?" Haaaaaaa...well Nooooo but I suppose if we were spelling S*it there would be. I of course didn't say that but I sure laughed when she asked if there was an H in it....I swear she makes me laugh when shes not even trying to.

Well I am off to UC Davis tomorrow to meet with the Oncologist there that will hopefully be administering my chemo so I don't have to drive to Stanford every week. Other then that not much else going on besides the usual Christmas shopping and baking cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

kitties and cookies and two beautiful girls....can I come?
Hope the OnCo visit is productive.
Saw your x-mas card at my sisters, it's really lovely, you look great!
Have a great holiday with your family...xoxo

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

I Got Scrooged
A Little Christmas Cheer
Joy and Excitement
Happy Birthday To Her
BOOOooooooooooo
The Patch
Weekend In The Woods
Until Next Time
Crazed Teenager and Then Some
She'll Always Be My Baby

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics