Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday To Her





As I mentioned in my last post, we went on a little road trip to celebrate my niece's b-day with her. I still can't believe she is 14 years old....I know I say this about all the kids but seriously, I now know what all the adults were talking about when I was growing up, the time just goes by too fast. Unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time with my niece and nephew as I would like because we live so far from one another however, when we do get together there is always a great time to be had. I was able to meet a few of my niece's friends and I have to say, they seem like a great group of girls. They are all very motivated to get great grades and have fun and I love to see that. We also attended one of my niece's softball games which I have not gone to in about 2 years and these girls were soooo good!!!! She cracks me up because she has always been very competitive but she also very driven and good. I think the drive she has will make her achieve whatever she sets her mind to and currently it is being a doctor someday. So here's a big Happy Birthday to my niece whom I am so very proud of. Isn't she beautiful!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sis143 said...

Yes my daughter is so beautiful and so much to be proud of I'm so lucky to have such a great daughter and son and of course perfect neices too...xoxoxox

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

BOOOooooooooooo
The Patch
Weekend In The Woods
Until Next Time
Crazed Teenager and Then Some
She'll Always Be My Baby
My Sidekick
A little Bit of Everything
Givin' Props Where Their Due
Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics