Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Blaze Of Glory

So last night was AWESOME!!!!! Vince and I went to the DAUGHTRY/Bon Jovi concert and we had amazing seats. WE were only 7 rows from the front and pretty close to the center. This by far was the best show so far that I have seen because I was so close and as always they sounded AMAZING!!!! I am not going to write alot just that I am obssessed with these guys (well Chris to be exact) and Bon Jovi isn't half bad either. They were both incredible and I would see this show a 100 times more if I could, it was that good!!! These are just a few of the great pictures I took from my great seats. I hope you all enjoy as much as I did. Oh, and Chris and Bon Jovi singing Blaze of Glory together, well let me just say....it doesn't get any better then that!!! In all my glory today........

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

cole's grandma is gonna be sooo jealous you saw bon jovi!! I'm glad you had an awesome...a bit jealous too!

5:34 PM  
Blogger sis143 said...

Can I say Woo Hoo I can tell you had some awesome seats and i love all your pictures but the one of you and Vinny looks great...love U xoxo sista boo

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Did I Mention
I Am
She's Incredible
Mini Vacation To The Coast
Locks Of Love
Drum Roll Please
These Eyes
Love Is In The Air
Double Digits Already
New Protocol

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics