Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Did I Mention




I am going to see Daughtry next week, floor section, 7 yes just 7 rows from the front. Ahhhh, I am soooooo excited for this. It has been 6 months since I have seen these guys in concert and I am having serious Chris withdrawls. Haaaa... Vince is going with me to this concert so I will have to "control myself" or not. Haaaa..I will let you all know how great it is and hopefully I will have some yummy I mean good pictures to share.
Also, Vince has the same exact shirt that Chris is wearing in this picture, what a coincidence....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

YUM....you have a great time, girl!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

I Am
She's Incredible
Mini Vacation To The Coast
Locks Of Love
Drum Roll Please
These Eyes
Love Is In The Air
Double Digits Already
New Protocol
Reflections of 2007

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics