Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happiness and Hope



Well our family visiting from Oklahoma went home yesterday. Our visit was so nice and I miss them both already. It was wonderful to see how happy they are together. It should give everyone hope that if you loose your spouse, no matter how much you loved them, and how much you were right for each other, happiness can be found again if that is what you are looking for. My grandparents were married 60 years and after so much time you would wonder if someone would ever be able to move on, well grandpa has and I have to say, I am thrilled for him. Grandma will always have a very special place in his heart (as she will in all of ours) but now his new wife has her own special place in that very big heart. My grandpa is a man of strength and great integrity and I look up to him very much and I can't be happier for his new found love.

Oh, my sis, my mom, and I went to the Michael Buble concert Sunday and can I just say it was fabulous!!! He is a wonderful performer and quite charming and cute too. We had a blast, it was our early Mother's Day gift to our mom and I think she enjoyed it as well.

One our way to the concert
Look how close we were

The Boobie Troopers are pushing right along, we have raised $4,850 (not including some "offline donations that have not yet been counted). It is turning out to be another very successful fundraising year for us. Thank you to all the team members for your hard work and dedication to raising money for this wonderful cause and thank you to all of our supporters.

1 Comments:

Blogger sis143 said...

I could not agree more about GPA and his new wife to see hoew happy they are really makes me happy...We had so much fun at the concert and yes Micheal Buble is very CUTE!!!So excited for the walk this year especially since my hubby Kevin will get to experience it as well sure to be tons of fun and lots of LAUGHS!!! Love you Sis xoxo

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Field Trips and Family
VROOoooooommmmmm
Mickey Was Not Such A Good Surprise
Blaze Of Glory
Did I Mention
I Am
She's Incredible
Mini Vacation To The Coast
Locks Of Love
Drum Roll Please

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics