Thursday, December 04, 2008

This and That

Sydney and her buddyVince lovin the gravy
The kids on Thanksgiving
Our tree is up
Shelby's been into the curlers lately

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We enjoyed ourselves and my mom and I hit an early morning sale on black Friday. That was my first time ever going out at 5am and I have to say, I couldn't believe the number of people that were out at that hour just to get a deal and I happened to be one of them. The girls have been busy with school and Shelby is joining the "knitting club" so I am excited for her to learn so she can make us some scarves. I am about half way done with my Christmas shopping so I am feeling pretty good about that. I have been officially off chemo for a month now, my hair is sorta growing back but not as much as I had expected yet. I guess after almost a year of toxic chemicals destroying those cells it may take awhile to awaken them again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! Love the picture with the kitty.......so cute.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Disqualified
Halloween Fun
Lots of Dancing Going On
Music To My Ears
Sydney and Shelby Stuff
Ringling Brothers
Birthday Girl
Amazing Strength and Determination
Big Smooches
7 Times, But Who's Counting?

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics