Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just Hangin Out




Yesterday was such a nice day. My sister, brother in law, and his daughter Nikki came over for a visit. We all just hung out and talked, nothing too elaborate but very nice, relaxing, and a great way to spend my day after chemo. I think this was my best "day after chemo day" yet, must have been the great company. It is so nice to have people around that are positive and upbeat, it really helps with ones psyche. On another note....I am SOOOO happy Chris is still on American Idol, he ROCKS!!! Vince will hate me for that but I had to say it....Haaaaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Another Good One
Look Alikes
Where's Sydney?
Good Times
Great Weekend
One More Down
Hotel Motel, Much Better Then The Holiday Inn
Beautiful People
Family
Feeling more then lucky today

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics