Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Look Alikes

Uncle Junior AKA Vince


Caillou AKA Nichol



Vince's glasses broke a few weeks ago and he has been wearing his prescription safety glasses while his new pair of glasses are on order. Me being the kidding and loving to give my husband a hard time type of wife have found a new name for Vince, Uncle Junior (Uncle June for short). Anyone familiar with the show The Sopranos will know who I am talking about. Last night I was joking around with Vince and once again called him "Uncle June" and he replied, "Ok, Caillou" We cracked up. So I guess he thinks (with my bald head these days) that I am starting to resemble the PBS cartoon character Caillou. Sick humor that we have with one another but we sure got a good laugh, so I guess that's a good thing. They say laughter is really good for a person. That is one thing I do everyday, laugh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Where's Sydney?
Good Times
Great Weekend
One More Down
Hotel Motel, Much Better Then The Holiday Inn
Beautiful People
Family
Feeling more then lucky today
Boy am I lucky to have the world's best friends
Exciting Day for the G's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics