Tuesday, September 18, 2007

She'll Always Be My Baby

Happy Birthday to Sydney



Blow Out The Candles

The Cake I made for Sydney


















I can hardly believe it, my baby turned 4 years old. I just can not believe it has been 4 years, wow....I know that is such a parent thing to say but it's true, these last 4 years flew by. We had a party for her with lots of family and friends and I think everyone had a great time. Sydney is just as funny as ever. Today we had to go to the store but before we left she decided she wanted to put some of her play "makeup" on that she got, well after she was done applying it herself she looked like a character from a Cirque De Soleil show. I told her we would need to wash it off before leaving the house and she said, "Nooooo mommy, I need to be beautiful" so I told her, "You are already beautiful without makeup" and she said, "nooo mommy, I am plain" Uhhhhhh.....Can't wait for the day when I have to have the real makeup conversation with her.

As far as things with me, well I had my CT scan last week and I am happy to report once again that things are still shrinking and lookng better. The lesions on my liver are not completely gone however they do continue to get smaller so I am very happy about that. I am finding that I am more tired but I think that is just a result of being on chemo for the past 7-8 months. So here's hoping and praying for continued good results.

That's about it for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Great news all the way around. Now we just need to get you moved back to the bay :-)
Is that a Dora bike?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Brooke and Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Sidney!!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

love that hat! What fun, and yes, growing up to fast. Excellent news on the health front. Slow and steady...we'll take it.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Dolores said...

She is so cute in that hat!! Great cake Mrs. G and good news, as well. They grow up so fast...

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

My Sidekick
A little Bit of Everything
Givin' Props Where Their Due
Beyond Our Wildest Dreams
School and Sweetness
Way Over Due
More Results
Summertime Fun
I Am Not Ready For This
My New Pet

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics