Saturday, June 16, 2007

Summertime Fun

The girls before their first lesson
Sydney hangin on for dear life

The girls started swim lessons last week. Shelby has taken lessons for the past few years but this is the first year for Sydney. The first day she was all for it but then she knew what to expect so day two involved some tears and a death grip on her teachers neck. We did have a big laugh though. I was putting her swimsuit on her and had pulled it up to her waist when she said, "Mommy, wedgie" well I reached around to help out with that but did not think the suit was in a "wedgie" position. It wasn't until a few seconds later, when I went looking for one of the straps for her suit that I realized where the wedgie was coming from. One of the straps for her suit was in the "thong" position hence the "Mommy wedgie" remark...Shelby and I had a big laugh about that one, Sydney did not find it as funny.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

I Am Not Ready For This
My New Pet
The 2nd Annual Boobie Troopers Walk
Dancing With Joy
Our Big Debut
On Strike
Silly Faces and Family
Stuff
I Can Deal With The Side Effects
She Has Her Wings

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics