Wednesday, August 01, 2007

School and Sweetness

Shelby's First Day of School
Sydney Being Silly

Sydney and Stormy Bird Watching













Well Shelby is back in school, I can't believe she is a 4th grader already. She is such a good student. Her first week of school she went to visit her 2nd grade teacher and the teacher asked her if she could tutor one of her students in reading. I was so proud that she was asked to do this. I think she was proud too because she is so sweet and loves to help others.

On another sweet note, Sydney and Stormy (our kitty) are becoming great friends. It is so cute, they sit at the front door in the morning looking outside and watching the birds.

I on the other hand have gotten more good news. I just had my scans last week and found out yesterday that the lesions on my liver have shrunk slightly again. I am hoping they just continue to shrink even if it is a little bit at a time until they are all gone. I have been on this trial for 5 months already and I hope to be on it for many many more months.

In closing I have a question....we got a new carseat for Sydney so the girls have been playing with the box. The game they are playing is "Starbucks drive thru". Is it a sign that I go to Starbucks too much since Sydney keeps pretending to order a mocha frappacino???? Hmmmmm, I wonder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

indeed, you seem to have starbucked your daughters...there are worse things...and yay for you...we love shrinkage except in jeans...your girls are cute as ever.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

Shelby is such a little grown up!!
They are both so cute.

2:17 PM  
Blogger sis143 said...

Awww love the pictures my little nieces are so cute and so is Sir Stormy Knight xoxox

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Way Over Due
More Results
Summertime Fun
I Am Not Ready For This
My New Pet
The 2nd Annual Boobie Troopers Walk
Dancing With Joy
Our Big Debut
On Strike
Silly Faces and Family

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics