Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend In The Woods



Hendrix - 13 months old
Big Jagger - 11 months old












Sweet Miles - 9 months old




We went away last weekend on a trip to the forest (as Sydney says). It was so nice to just get away and relax! Immediately after our relaxing getaway we all went to my sister's for a few days. Shelby is out of school for 3 weeks so we were able to spend most of the week with Vince (as most of you know, he is staying with my sister until we either sell the house or he finds a decent job here). Anyways, my sis and bro in law went away for a few days so I agreed to take care of her 3 (yes 3) cats.....I have to say, I have never considered getting more then 1 cat but after "cleaning up" after 3, I know FOR SURE, I would never have more then ONE. Man I felt like I was scooping litter and swivel sweeping (this is what we use to vacuum the litter crumbs that they track out of the box off the tile floor, works like a charm) every 30 minutes. In fact one night at about 2am I woke up and smelt something, well I wasn't quite sure but I was pretty sure I knew what I thought I smelt. So I start thinking, did I step in something on my way back to bed in the dark? No, I would have known that. Well then I look over at Vince who had been sound asleep and I see him pull the neck of his t-shirt up over his nose...This was my que to head to the cat box and see what was a brewin, well there I was in my jammies, hair askew, scoopin poop and swivel sweeping that floor, AT 2AM!!!! I know crazy but had I not done that then we would not have gotten much more sleep because for being such small animals their waste sure packs a punch!!! All in all they are a lot of work but very sweet too. I was assigned to be the photographer of the 3 kitties while my sis was gone because they are going to be in a calendar and I needed to get some pics of them with my new awesome camera. I am posting some pics from both of our getaways. We did have a great time and it was nice to spend the week as a family again.

1 Comments:

Blogger sis143 said...

Hello my beautiful kitties

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Until Next Time
Crazed Teenager and Then Some
She'll Always Be My Baby
My Sidekick
A little Bit of Everything
Givin' Props Where Their Due
Beyond Our Wildest Dreams
School and Sweetness
Way Over Due
More Results

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics