Saturday, April 19, 2008

VROOoooooommmmmm






I found this car which is a Limited Edition Warriors In Pink 2008 Ford Mustang and I felt like I had to have it. I needed to be able to drive this car and make a statement that I am a fighter and I will win this battle so....yesterday the girls and I headed for the dealership and came home with this beauty. I still can't believe it. Those that know me know I am a new car fanatic but this car is more then just a new car for me, it has meaning behind it plus isn't it the cutest with the pink striping, breast cancer ribbon behind the pony on the emblem, pink stitching on the black leather seats and the pink ribbon on the floor mats, it's just so me!! Also, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G Komen Foundation!!! I'm trying to support the cause any and every way I can, we need to find a cure!!

4 Comments:

Blogger sis143 said...

Awesome car and Awesome sisterall i can say is this is the perfect car for you and it is HOT!!!! I'm so happy for you Luv U tons xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo sista boo

7:48 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

holy smokes. Can't wait to see the ride tonight.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

WOWZA that is quite a car...how incredibly fun for you!!! Watch that gas pedal on the open road....
xoxox

7:19 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

That is a beauty Nichol. It is
definitely you!!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Mickey Was Not Such A Good Surprise
Blaze Of Glory
Did I Mention
I Am
She's Incredible
Mini Vacation To The Coast
Locks Of Love
Drum Roll Please
These Eyes
Love Is In The Air

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics