Friday, April 30, 2010

Tough Decisions and Good News









Well its been awhile....Lots going on in the Garcia household. First of all, I made a very tough decision and that decision was to skip the Komen Race For The Cure this year. There were so many factors that played into my decision and it was a very tough decision to make but the Boobie Troopers will be sitting this year out. We will resume next year and look forward to everyone participating again. On another note, I received very good news from my most recent scan. My Dr. was so pleased to see that I am still responding to my current treatment. I was very excited to see him so excited. I have been on this treatment a little over a year now and aside from the hot flashes, some pain in my foot, weight gain, and maybe a case of the grumpies every now and then (those that live with me probably think it's more often than that...Haaa) I am doing good.

Sydney had her hair cut again and I just think she looks so cute with her little bob. They cut about 8-10 inches off and it looks adorable (see photos).

Shelby is growing up right before our eyes and it scares me. She has 1 month left of elementary school and then it's on to middle school. Ohhhh the fun is already beginning.

For Mother's Day the girls and I will be going to a Daughtry concert which we, yes WE are very excited about. Amazing how that worked out that Daughtry is here on Mother's Day weekend, he must have known I would have thought that was the perfect gift. Haha!!

I will report back in after the concert with pics and a review. Hope everyone is doing well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

This and That
Time Off
Party, Party, Party
Mixed Bag
Neglect
Coming Soon
Back On Track
Special Gifts
Cause For Celebration
Where Have We Been You Ask?

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics