Monday, November 02, 2009

Back On Track






Well today is the girls first day back to school after being off track for a month. We were so busy I can't even believe how fast the month went by. We camped, I celebrated my birthday and the best part about that was a very special friend of mine took me to see Wicked, we went to my 20 year reunion, had a girls day in San Francisco with my mom and sister, and the list goes on and on. I swear every weekend we had something going on. So anyways, October was a crazy month but hopefully things will settle down now that the girls are back in school. Sydney has been informing me for a couple weeks that she is not looking forward to going back to school cause she doesn't want to see the mean yard duty....Haaaa...Ohhhh, I think I have my hands full with that one. Sydney dressed up as a 50's girl for a Halloween party and a witch for trick or treating, Shelby was Rosalie from the movie Twilight. I think Shelby looked just like her but she was a little bummed that no one knew who she was. Well not too much to write but I do hope you enjoy the misc. pics of our time "off track"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Special Gifts
Cause For Celebration
Where Have We Been You Ask?
Gettin Hot In Here
Week One
New Adventures
Beauty and Relaxation
Very Brief
What A Kick Off
Winding Down

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics