Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Picasso and Perms





So I guess it's time to put a positive spin on the blog since the last post was a little negative. Sydney is still enjoying preschool, I am posting a few pics of her art projects, I think we have the next up and coming Picasso on our hands. She got a complement from her teacher yesterday. The teacher said she was very proud of Sydney because she "used her polite words" yesterday. I asked Sydney what she said and she told me that another kid asked "Can I play with that" and Sydney responded "no thank you I'm taking my turn". This made me laugh, no thank you as if they offered her a cookie or something. Too funny!






On another note, I got a perm....No, not really but it looks like I did! I can't believe how curly my hair is now. I used to have hair that wouldn't even hold curl and now I can't get it to straighten out. I am posting a few pics for those of you that know how straight my hair was, you are not going to believe how curly it is now. Hopefully it will relax a bit as it grows longer because I am having some major difficulty styling it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

curly hair is fun. How cute she is a star!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

just takes the right styling products...Aveda Be Curly...love this...the nice thing about curly hair is it is different everyday...not necessarily fabulous everyday but different.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Wishing Everyone Was As Thankful As I
Meowwwww
Surprise, Surprise
She's In Preschool
Tricks and Treats
On To Better Things
His New Ride
We've Got A Couple Floaters
Who Knew
Tipping The Scales

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics