Thursday, November 09, 2006

She's In Preschool




Sydney started preschool today...She's only going twice a week for just a couple hours so I'm pretty ok with it but I am still in denial that my baby is of preschool age already. Last week we went and checked out the preschool and on our way there she told me to drive faster because her bell was going to ring. I guess she is used to hearing her big sissy's school bell ring she figured her school would have a bell too. When I dropped her off today she walked right in and then said, "Bye Mommy". I guess she had no reservations about it. She's such a big girl now. Well that's about it. I will be posting in the next few days about my surprise trip to Oklahoma last weekend. It was great!!! Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Tricks and Treats
On To Better Things
His New Ride
We've Got A Couple Floaters
Who Knew
Tipping The Scales
The Long Awaited - Part Deux
Anniversary Get Away-Part One
She's a Triathlete
Are They Trying To Attract The Male's

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics