Thursday, December 28, 2006

Last words of 2006

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, we did. Of course there were several funny moments and I thought I would just share some of those moments as a goodbye to 2006 and welcome to 2007. I am looking forward to a healthy, positive, and wonderful 2007. So here's my parting tribute to 2006:

Sydney's last words:
"Don't worry TJ bear daddies just screwing in your butt" (sydney said this to her new bear while daddy was putting in his batteries, nice)

"Look mommy, I have a geegal on my shirt" (It was a white baby seal I think she thought it was a seagull)

"Shelby, I'm pissed at you" (yikes!! Not something I want my 3 year old saying but it was a little funny to hear her say it)

Shelby's last words:

"Mommy, wanna play a game" This is after we have played 5 games in day, I think she is already getting bored at home.

"Mom, I'm gonna go watch the FoodNetwork, I wanna be a chef when I grow up" At least it's better then her watching cartoons all day, right?

Vince's last words:
"Can I go hunting this weekend"

"What do we have going on this weekend? Can I go hunting?" (Yes, this is a weekly question)




Jakes last words

"Come on dad, let me have it"

"Can we go hunting this weekend"






Snubs last words:

"please remove this sweater from me, what kind of dog do you think I am???





My last words:

While not as humorous as the rest of my family members, I say goodbye 2006 and here's to another year and lets make this one easier then the last and full of lots of good news.




Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year and I will catch up with you all in 07.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Sydney sounds like Cole. Cole was "pisten off" at us the other day!

We love you very much and know that 2007 is going to bring bright things!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas
Picasso and Perms
Wishing Everyone Was As Thankful As I
Meowwwww
Surprise, Surprise
She's In Preschool
Tricks and Treats
On To Better Things
His New Ride
We've Got A Couple Floaters

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics