Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cloud 9




Need I say more....Can you believe it, yes, that is me, my girls, and CHRIS DAUGHTRY!!!! Ahhhhhhh, I am still ecstatic about it. The girls and I went down to the venue he is playing at today and I (we) were prepared to wait it out for our photo and autograph....Well we didn't have to wait long, only about an hour and it was SOOOOOO worth it. I will keep the story short but I will give a few highlights...he said to Shelby, "Look at those beautiful eyes, that's a little Angelina Jolie right there!" and I said I was sorry for bugging him and he said, "You are not buggin me at all, I have nothing else to do right now". He also asked if we would be attending the show tonight and I said, "No" but I did tell him I would see him in Arizona. Yes....newsflash...my best buddy and I are following him to Arizona next Tuesday for another show. I am even more excited for this show now that I have met theman in person. He was so kind and has so much southern charm it is unbelieveable. Shelby is even hooked now. She keeps trying to tell me she is going to Arizona too.....Today was AMAZING, I will never forget it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

OMG_ I am so glad u sacked it up! Ahhhh how sweet. A moment in time here! Glad you made your own dream come true!

3:29 PM  
Blogger kyrie said...

I am glad that you got to see him, and that he was a great person. It makes the performance and liking a person mean more when they are a caring person. Hope you and Becca have fun in Tucson, you groupies you!! ;^) It's a huge city, so don't get lost! :^)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Daughtry
Best and Worst Day Ever
Like Pulling Teeth
Persistance
Post Christmas Steal
Last words of 2006
It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas
Picasso and Perms
Wishing Everyone Was As Thankful As I
Meowwwww

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics