Friday, April 13, 2007

Silly Faces and Family










Thought I would just post a few cute recent pictures. As you can see Sydney is still as silly as ever. Oh, and speaking of pictures, I was contacted by a local "Mom's magazine" here in Sacramento. They asked me if I would be willing to share my story of being a mother and dealing with breast cancer. They interviewed me regarding my experience with breast cancer and I will be featured in their May issue. I am pretty excited because if what I had to say can help someone else going through this then, I am more then happy to share my experience. So tonight a photographer will be coming over to do a "photo shoot" for the magazine. Let's hope she can get some good pics of the girls and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Stuff
I Can Deal With The Side Effects
She Has Her Wings
Odds N Ends
Encore
Cloud 9
Daughtry
Best and Worst Day Ever
Like Pulling Teeth
Persistance

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics