Sunday, May 20, 2007

The 2nd Annual Boobie Troopers Walk











What can I say about the walk (which was a week ago Saturday) other then AMAZING. This year we stayed after the actual walk for the Survivor Celebration and it was wonderful. I can't tell you the feel of walking in to the sound of all the surviviors shaking maracas and the band playing, it was incredible. All of the "ladies in pink" sat lower then the spectators and I have to say I kept looking around for all of my friends/supporters because they are the ones who have kept me going, they are the ones who make me smile everyday and although it was a celebration of the survivors it was also a celebration to me for all my wonderful friends and family that continue to support me more then I could have ever imagined. I am not going to say too much about the walk now I am just going to post lots of my favorite pics. I think you will see by looking at the pics that it was just a wonderful day and I am so lucky to have been surrounded my so many wonderful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Dancing With Joy
Our Big Debut
On Strike
Silly Faces and Family
Stuff
I Can Deal With The Side Effects
She Has Her Wings
Odds N Ends
Encore
Cloud 9

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics