Friday, May 11, 2007

Dancing With Joy

Things have been pretty crazy around here with getting everything ready for the Komen Race/Walk and trying to sell the house etc...but I had to update everyone on my news. I had a CT scan on Monday and according to the results I received on Tuesday, this treatment is still working. I am so very happy!!! The lesions on my liver are still shrinking and the largest one is less than half the size it was just 12 weeks ago when I started this treatment so VERY GOOD NEWS INDEED!! I know all the wonderful thoughts and prayers are working and I thank everyone for all your support. What a wonderful feeling it will be to walk tomorrow knowing that because of all the supporters of the various breast cancer foundations (including the Komen foundation) I am receiving a study drug and my treatment is working. If it were not for all of these foundations I truly believe we would not have the funds to conduct the research on all these new drugs.

Also, an update on the Boobie Troopers, we are currently at $3,805.00 raised so far this year for the cure!!! Way to go team, friends, and family, again thank you all for the tremendous support!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

Oh I am teary with joy for you!!!
Have a fabulous walk, enjoy a beautiful day...so happy to hear.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

Such great news!!!!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Our Big Debut
On Strike
Silly Faces and Family
Stuff
I Can Deal With The Side Effects
She Has Her Wings
Odds N Ends
Encore
Cloud 9
Daughtry

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics