Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beauty and Relaxation



Yes, Sydney was WAYYYY out there with Vince on the rocks, not my idea of fun so I hung back with Shelby and took pics


Much better, some gold panning near the rivers edge



Pooped out after a fun weekend


We went camping last weekend on the American River and I have to say, this was our first time at these ccampgrounds and we will definately be going back. It was so beautiful being right there by the river. The girls had a blast and we can't wait to go again. The only major down side....I dropped my camera in the river, I retrieved it but I am very very sad to report the flash is no longer working. Very upset about that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Welcome to our blog. We are an average family of 4 dealing with life's struggles and living one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cole & Avery
Hot House Momma

Breast Cancer Site
Cheeky Jewelry
Kevin Russell
Komen.org
Norcal Beagles

Very Brief
What A Kick Off
Winding Down
Another Success
Gearing Up
It's All Good
A Tad Late With The Disney Review
Pink With a "Capitol" P
Gearing Up For Some Fun
No More Surprises

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics